The new NXC AC contactors feature a novel appearance and a compact structure. They are mainly used for frequent starts and control of AC motors as well as remote circuit making /breaking. They can also be combined with appropriate thermal overload relays to form electromagnetic starters.
Compliant standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-4-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1.
● Rated operation current Ie: 6A~630A.
● Rated operation voltage Ue: 220V~690V.
● Rated insulation voltage: 690V (NXC-06M~100), 1000V (NXC-120~630).
● Number of poles: 3P and 4P (only for NXC-06M~12M).
● Coil control method: AC (NXC-06(M)~225), DC (NXC-06M~12M), AC/DC (NXC-265~630).
● Installation method: NXC-06M~100 rail and screw installation, NXC-120~630 screw installation